IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. A point scale contains items organized
2. Spearman proposed a two-factor theory of intelligence consisting of which two factors?
3. Many questions concerning intelligence are still being debated. In general, however, scholars are MOST likely to agree that
4. The general (g) factor in intelligence refers to
5. The 1937 revision of the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale included two equivalent forms labeled “Form L” and “Form M,” named as such because
6. Which statement is TRUE about creativity and its measurement?
7. The purpose of a routing test is to direct assessees to
8. The “Full Scale ceiling” of the WAIS-IV is
9. Which would NOT be considered extra-test behavior on the part of a testtaker?
10. The magnitude of the Flynn effect typically depends MOST on
11. The fourth edition of the Stanford-Binet differed from the previous three editions in that the fourth edition was
12. A lay person asks a psychologist, “What is intelligence” Based on the text, what would be the psychologist’s BEST response?
13. A school psychologist assesses a child’s intelligence. In a psychological report, the psychologist explains the child’s cognitive ability in terms of the manner in which she processes information and solves problems. From this report, it would seem that this school psychologist is relying on
14. “VPR” refers to a model of the structure of mental abilities
15. Binet believed that the primary purpose of an intelligence test was to assist the test user in the process of
16. All of the following are examples of extra-test behavior on an ability test EXCEPT:
17. The WAIS-IV General Ability Index (GAI) was described in your textbook as
18. Who defined intelligence as “the degree of availability of one’s experiences for the solution of present problems and the anticipation of future ones?”
19. The Flynn Effect has relevance in discussions of the death penalty, especially since the Supreme Court decision in the case of
20. Who first hypothesized that the proportion of the variance that a number of tests have in common accounts for a general factor of intelligence?
21. Logical-mathematical and bodily-kinesthetic are two terms best associated with the theory of intelligence advanced by
22. The concepts of social intelligence, concrete intelligence, and abstract intelligence are collectively best associated with which theorist?
23. All of the following are true of Cattell’s two-factor theory of intelligence EXCEPT:
24. Which of the following tests employed by the Army during World War I was MOST likely to be as “culture-fair” as possible?
25. Stanford-Binet Full Scale scores are converted into nominal categories designated by certain cutoff boundaries. For example, an SB-5 measured IQ in the range of 110 to 119 falls into the ________ category.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
Getting into any engagement is not as simple as it sounds, especially when done remotely. Thus, you as our client need solid assurances that your expectations will be met and exceeded. Taking this into consideration, we are very serious when it comes to honoring our end of the bargain. On this page, we have clearly stipulated our assurances to clear any anxiety, doubts, or uncertainties that you may have. We are sure that after reading the below short guarantee highlights, you will be entirely confident that your needs will be exceeded!
Our money-back guarantee assures you of the safety of your money. Several reasons may make you want to get a refund, and we have the best refund system since it works INSTANTLY! Yes, I said instantly! Many of our competitors place complex processes for you to get a refund. Some websites make you wait for 14 days! For what? We know that you obviously have other uses for the money; that is why we refund on the spot. Here at Employed Professors, we simply look into the issue and press a button, and your money is back. No waiting! No back and forth!
Being the worst academic offense that is severely punished by all institutions, plagiarism is a NO at Employed Professors! In fact, we are always ready with evidence that your paper is plagiarism-free.
Our elite algorithm for detecting plagiarism is updated regularly, as our developers work 24/7 to make sure that it captures even the slightest instance. We provide a plagiarism report FREE OF CHARGE so that you are confident when submitting your paper to that stickler professor or TA. This way, we ensure that you will never get expelled for this heinous act!
Sometimes, for absolutely no reason, your TA or professor might require you to make some changes to your paper. Other times, further customization can be needed as you deem fit; of course, you are the king, and you command, and we obey! As such, if you feel that a specific aspect has not been captured as you like, you can always send the paper back for revision, and this is also FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to clearly state are the new guidelines that you want our professor to use to accomplish your desired objective in the way that you want it.
Unlike our competitors who will make you wait even 30 minutes to respond to your inquiries, order messages, and support help, we have developed a seamless communication system that notifies our always-standby support personnel to respond to you. Furthermore, we have given our professors access to this high-tech system so that they can respond promptly to ensure that no time is wasted. Remember, this business' most valuable element is time, and delays are usually catastrophic. The last thing we would imagine is you having to lose points for lateness. Thus, we ensure that prompt communication is ever-present, without failure!