PHYSICAL SCIENCE MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST
*Please answer questions 1 -20 for each answer look at the picture that I have attached for each question before answering the questions. I have labeled them question 1….. THIS IS A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST*
1. The lasers are made from stacking light waves that add together into a larger wave in a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 1)
2. The light waves have that particular interference from question #1 because they are emitted _____. (look at the picture labeled question 2)
3. The emission of the light waves in the lasers allows them to overlap properly to create larger waves, which means that _____ overlap. (look at the picture labeled question 3)
4. The lasers are red, meaning that they are giving off light in the _____ region of the electromagnetic spectrum. (look at the picture labeled question 4)
5. The weapon used by the Jawa surrounds R2-D2 with a strong electric field, which is created by a large imbalance of _____. (look at the picture labeled question 5)
6. The electric field induces the flow of electrons, known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 6)
7. The magnitude of the electric current is directly proportional to the _____ of the electric field. (look at the picture labeled question 7)
8. The magnitude of the electric current is inversely proportional to the _____ of the circuits in R2D2. (look at the picture labeled question 8)
9. The setting sun is actually visible after it has dropped below the horizon due to the bending of light waves entering the atmosphere at a non-perpendicular angle to the surface, a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 9)
10. The Sun is going down, and most of the land is dark, but we can see silhouettes and outlines of objects because some light is still _____ the atmosphere. (look at the picture labeled question 10)
11. Obi Wan uses his Jedi mind tricks to compel people to do his will. The words he uses begin in his vocal cords which _____ the air molecules in his throat. (look at the picture labeled question 11)
12. Han and Greedo fire their blasters at each other. The blasts are loud, and the intensity of the sound spreads through the cantina following the _____. (look at the picture labeled question 12)
13. The sound strikes the cantina walls and bounces off at the same angle as it struck in a process known as _____. (look at the picture labeled question 13)
14. Obi Wan hears the destruction of a planet and all of its people through ‘the force’. These sounds are only in his head and are not carried through space, since space has no _____ through which sound could transmit. (look at the picture labeled question 14)
15. However, had it been a real sound, the sound’s pitch would have been increased by the Doppler Effect, since the Falcon was moving _____ the source of the sound. (look at the picture labeled question 15)
16. The communications of the ship were made inoperable by electromagnetic waves sent by the Death Star that were completely out of phase with attempted communications causing _____. (look at the picture labeled question 16)
17. Vader’s light saber is red, while Obi-Wan’s light saber is blue, meaning that Obi-Wan’s light saber is emitting _____ compared to Vader’s light saber. (look at the picture labeled question 17)
18. You are standing 10 meters from a light source. Then, you back away from the light source until you are 20 meters away from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the wave?
19. You are standing 100 meters from an object emitting a sound of constant intensity (loudness). You walk toward the source of sound until you are 20 meters from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the sound?
20. The Inverse Square Law applies to:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
Getting into any engagement is not as simple as it sounds, especially when done remotely. Thus, you as our client need solid assurances that your expectations will be met and exceeded. Taking this into consideration, we are very serious when it comes to honoring our end of the bargain. On this page, we have clearly stipulated our assurances to clear any anxiety, doubts, or uncertainties that you may have. We are sure that after reading the below short guarantee highlights, you will be entirely confident that your needs will be exceeded!
Our money-back guarantee assures you of the safety of your money. Several reasons may make you want to get a refund, and we have the best refund system since it works INSTANTLY! Yes, I said instantly! Many of our competitors place complex processes for you to get a refund. Some websites make you wait for 14 days! For what? We know that you obviously have other uses for the money; that is why we refund on the spot. Here at Employed Professors, we simply look into the issue and press a button, and your money is back. No waiting! No back and forth!
Being the worst academic offense that is severely punished by all institutions, plagiarism is a NO at Employed Professors! In fact, we are always ready with evidence that your paper is plagiarism-free.
Our elite algorithm for detecting plagiarism is updated regularly, as our developers work 24/7 to make sure that it captures even the slightest instance. We provide a plagiarism report FREE OF CHARGE so that you are confident when submitting your paper to that stickler professor or TA. This way, we ensure that you will never get expelled for this heinous act!
Sometimes, for absolutely no reason, your TA or professor might require you to make some changes to your paper. Other times, further customization can be needed as you deem fit; of course, you are the king, and you command, and we obey! As such, if you feel that a specific aspect has not been captured as you like, you can always send the paper back for revision, and this is also FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to clearly state are the new guidelines that you want our professor to use to accomplish your desired objective in the way that you want it.
Unlike our competitors who will make you wait even 30 minutes to respond to your inquiries, order messages, and support help, we have developed a seamless communication system that notifies our always-standby support personnel to respond to you. Furthermore, we have given our professors access to this high-tech system so that they can respond promptly to ensure that no time is wasted. Remember, this business' most valuable element is time, and delays are usually catastrophic. The last thing we would imagine is you having to lose points for lateness. Thus, we ensure that prompt communication is ever-present, without failure!