Submit a PowerPoint presentation that reflects his or her responses to the questions that are found at the end of Chapter 12: Coastal Medical Center Exercise & Coastal Medical Center Questions attached.
Read the “Coastal Medical Center Comprehensive Case Study,” which is attached as PDF
Read “Coastal Medical Center Case Answer the questions for “Coastal Medical Center Case: Exercise 12” found at the end of the chapter 12.
Use three resources (one of which should be your course textbook). Incorporate your responses into a PowerPoint presentation using the guidelines below and the sample provided:
The PowerPoint presentation shall be a minimum of 15 slides and no more than 25 slides in length.
The following guidelines will be used in preparing/grading the presentation:
1. Proper research of topic
2. Understanding of subject demonstrated
3. Proper coverage of important material
4. Clear and succinct presentation style
5. Notes pages within the PPT presentation that discuss the information in the slide (Speaker’s Notes)
6. The overall quality of the presentation compared to the overall quality of other presentations (See PPT Dos and Don’ts)
7. Times New Roman or Arial Font ONLY
8. Master Slide (1st slide) Title must not exceed 48 pt font
9. Master Slide (1st slide) must include “Your Name”
10. Title on subsequent slides must not exceed 40 pt font
11. Text on subsequent slides must be no less than 20 pt font and no greater than 28 pt font
12. Images on slides must include references
13. Animation is not permitted on slides unless relevant to the study/topic
14. Audio is not permitted on slides
15. Must include a summary slide* (may choose smaller font size). Include a summary of the topic presented. This should be 200 words in length.
16. A resource or works cited slide* in APA format – a minimum of 3 resources
*These slides (summary & reference) are not included in the # slides of required.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
Getting into any engagement is not as simple as it sounds, especially when done remotely. Thus, you as our client need solid assurances that your expectations will be met and exceeded. Taking this into consideration, we are very serious when it comes to honoring our end of the bargain. On this page, we have clearly stipulated our assurances to clear any anxiety, doubts, or uncertainties that you may have. We are sure that after reading the below short guarantee highlights, you will be entirely confident that your needs will be exceeded!
Our money-back guarantee assures you of the safety of your money. Several reasons may make you want to get a refund, and we have the best refund system since it works INSTANTLY! Yes, I said instantly! Many of our competitors place complex processes for you to get a refund. Some websites make you wait for 14 days! For what? We know that you obviously have other uses for the money; that is why we refund on the spot. Here at Employed Professors, we simply look into the issue and press a button, and your money is back. No waiting! No back and forth!
Being the worst academic offense that is severely punished by all institutions, plagiarism is a NO at Employed Professors! In fact, we are always ready with evidence that your paper is plagiarism-free.
Our elite algorithm for detecting plagiarism is updated regularly, as our developers work 24/7 to make sure that it captures even the slightest instance. We provide a plagiarism report FREE OF CHARGE so that you are confident when submitting your paper to that stickler professor or TA. This way, we ensure that you will never get expelled for this heinous act!
Sometimes, for absolutely no reason, your TA or professor might require you to make some changes to your paper. Other times, further customization can be needed as you deem fit; of course, you are the king, and you command, and we obey! As such, if you feel that a specific aspect has not been captured as you like, you can always send the paper back for revision, and this is also FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to clearly state are the new guidelines that you want our professor to use to accomplish your desired objective in the way that you want it.
Unlike our competitors who will make you wait even 30 minutes to respond to your inquiries, order messages, and support help, we have developed a seamless communication system that notifies our always-standby support personnel to respond to you. Furthermore, we have given our professors access to this high-tech system so that they can respond promptly to ensure that no time is wasted. Remember, this business' most valuable element is time, and delays are usually catastrophic. The last thing we would imagine is you having to lose points for lateness. Thus, we ensure that prompt communication is ever-present, without failure!