IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Lewis has learned about critical reading in his EXP 105 class and is working on developing his skills. Lewis understands that an important aspect of critical reading includes __________.!
2. The adept mind is one that __________.
3. Critical writing __________.
4. Janice is making an effort to be actively engaged in her reading instead of simply skimming through it. She looks for pictures, graphs, and other areas of interest while reading. She also uses the highlighting tool of her e-book reading platform to highlight important sections. Janice is intentionally using her __________.
5. Cutting and pasting a writer’s words into your paper without proper citation is __________.
6. Bill is Use First for __________. He finds that he tends to skim through resources for assignments and approaches writing with a preference for demonstrating what he knows, rather than putting it into words.
7. Jeremy, whose __________ is Use First, reads his text in the same order: He reads the text, then the tables, and then the figures.
8. Julia (S25, P18, TR16, C24) intentionally uses her Learning Patterns while reading her text. Identifying the important terms that she needs to know and questioning what she is reading requires her to __________.
9. In evaluating your critical-thinking skills, you are likely looking for how often you __________.
10. Using Precision to identify the focal point of a paper and then using Sequence to develop an outline to structure the paper would be helpful for someone who uses __________ first, rather than approaching it with loosely connected thoughts and ideas.
11. What can help lead to more productive interactions with others?
12. According to Week 4 Instructor Guidance, three skills every college graduate should possess are:
13. What plays a strong role in helping you identify and analyze the Patterns of others?
14. Students who are in college will inevitably become effective readers and writers.
15. Which Pattern is called to action when you proofread your work checking for errors related to spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
Getting into any engagement is not as simple as it sounds, especially when done remotely. Thus, you as our client need solid assurances that your expectations will be met and exceeded. Taking this into consideration, we are very serious when it comes to honoring our end of the bargain. On this page, we have clearly stipulated our assurances to clear any anxiety, doubts, or uncertainties that you may have. We are sure that after reading the below short guarantee highlights, you will be entirely confident that your needs will be exceeded!
Our money-back guarantee assures you of the safety of your money. Several reasons may make you want to get a refund, and we have the best refund system since it works INSTANTLY! Yes, I said instantly! Many of our competitors place complex processes for you to get a refund. Some websites make you wait for 14 days! For what? We know that you obviously have other uses for the money; that is why we refund on the spot. Here at Employed Professors, we simply look into the issue and press a button, and your money is back. No waiting! No back and forth!
Being the worst academic offense that is severely punished by all institutions, plagiarism is a NO at Employed Professors! In fact, we are always ready with evidence that your paper is plagiarism-free.
Our elite algorithm for detecting plagiarism is updated regularly, as our developers work 24/7 to make sure that it captures even the slightest instance. We provide a plagiarism report FREE OF CHARGE so that you are confident when submitting your paper to that stickler professor or TA. This way, we ensure that you will never get expelled for this heinous act!
Sometimes, for absolutely no reason, your TA or professor might require you to make some changes to your paper. Other times, further customization can be needed as you deem fit; of course, you are the king, and you command, and we obey! As such, if you feel that a specific aspect has not been captured as you like, you can always send the paper back for revision, and this is also FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to clearly state are the new guidelines that you want our professor to use to accomplish your desired objective in the way that you want it.
Unlike our competitors who will make you wait even 30 minutes to respond to your inquiries, order messages, and support help, we have developed a seamless communication system that notifies our always-standby support personnel to respond to you. Furthermore, we have given our professors access to this high-tech system so that they can respond promptly to ensure that no time is wasted. Remember, this business' most valuable element is time, and delays are usually catastrophic. The last thing we would imagine is you having to lose points for lateness. Thus, we ensure that prompt communication is ever-present, without failure!